Buying a home is the largest investment most people will ever make. It is important to know how to ensure that you are protected during the home-buying process.
Use the links below to learn how to retain your rights as a home buyer and save money by understanding the actual condition of the home before you buy.
- Voetstoots, read this before you sign an Offer to Purchase!
- What is a Home Inspection? Learn what is and isn’t included in a General Home Inspection.
- How to choose a home Inspector Learn what to consider when choosing a home inspector.
- Price shopping for a Home Inspection Learn how shopping by price affects the quality of your inspection.
- The Limitations of a Home Inspection Gain a realistic understanding of what an inspection provides.
- InterNACHI South Africa’s requirements for membership Learn what inspectors must do to qualify for and remain a member.
- Home-related articles Read a variety of articles about homes and inspection.
InterNACHI South Africa is a certifying organization for home inspectors. We train, educate and support our members and promote the home inspect0n industry. Our members are individual business operators and InterNACHI South Africa does not perform criminal background checks or in any way regulate or assume responsibility for the business practices of our members. Although our members are required to abide by our Code of Ethics, we encourage those hiring inspectors to exercise due diligence in choosing an inspector.